POST 3 interesting facts about black holes after exploring this website:
ENSURE YOUR NAME IS VISIBLE.
PLANET PROJECT LINKS:
The presentation slides have been shared to you, FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS TO FILL OUT YOUR RESEARCH SHEET AND YOUR SLIDE PRESENTATION.
USE THESE LINKS:
You need to decide what planet you are going to complete your project on. Click on this link below and explore the planets.
When you are done your quiz explore:
Write down on a sticky three things you notice about spacesuits, look at the poster in the room to help you.
Here is the start of our Space Unit:
|What I KNOW||What I WANT to know||What I LEARNED|
|– There is zero gravity- You can’t breath- It would take you 2 years to get to Jupiter- There are stars in space- Space has dust storms- Mars has water on it but it is frozen
– Once planets in space hit the earth and piece came off and became the moon
– Mars is smaller then the earth
– There are 8 planets in space not including Pluto
– The earth takes 24 hours to complete a 360 degree turn
|– I want to know about black holes- How is a space suit made?- What is the smallest planet?- What is the biggest planet?- Is Mars inhabitable?- What happens if a planet dies?
– How big will be the ship to get to Mars?
– What the planets are like?
– Why is there no gravity?
– Is Venus cold?